返回列表 回复 发帖

刚收到菲律宾眼科学院乌伊博士的回信!

Dear Yan Fa:

Ni Hao?  I am overseas Chinese and can speak some Mandarin but was born in the PHilippines.  My grandparents are from Fookien province.  

Stem cell treatment is a promising treatment that can potentially restore vision to patients with retinitis pigmentosa.  In answer to your questions:

1)  Takes several months after first injection to see effects.  All patients we have treated experienced  improvement in sight.  You would need to first come to Philippines to get your cells harvested.  Then 3 months later for first treatment then next 2 treatments after 6 and 12 months.  

2)  We accept all patients from Philippines and outside.  The treatment is very expensive, costs about USD 40-50,000 and includes harvesting, isolating, storing your stem cells,  3 stem cell treatments, and storage of your stem cells in a laboratory in Germany for 20 years.

3)  It can work for all types of retinitis pigmentosa.  Please do not hesitate to email me for more queries.  I am happy to help a fellow countryman.

Kind regards,

Harvey
Uy Dr. hello:
I am from China, uy Dr. hello:
I am from China's one patients with retinitis pigmentosa, the Philippine Academy of Ophthalmology in line to see the latest autologous stem cell treatment of retinal disease, do not know that this technology can treat me this type of disease,
1, the effects of this treatment of retinal disease, how? How long it takes to treat it?
2, can accept foreigners here, the treatment of such diseases you? If so how can charge?
3 This autologous stem cells for all have the effect of retinopathy?
I sincerely hope for your reply, thank you. One patients with retinitis pigmentosa, the Philippine Academy of Ophthalmology in line to see the latest autologous stem cell treatment of retinal disease, do not know that this technology can treat me this type of disease,
1, the effects of this treatment of retinal disease, how? How long it takes to treat it?
2, can accept foreigners here, the treatment of such diseases you? If so how can charge?
3 This autologous stem cells for all have the effect of retinopathy?
I sincerely hope for your reply, thank you.
麻烦风之燕子翻译一下哦
是的.在国外治疗不现实,.
请飞狐兄了解一下这家医院看是否有这么回事啊!就算消息不靠谱,,也说明了各个国家都对这个RP很重视,都在研究这个病,要是这样的话,就会加快治疗我们RP的步伐,.
期待老大的好消息!
这几年我们大家要放宽心吧,估计没有这么快治疗,最快2020年才能治疗也就不错了.
保持良好的心态.我有时候也做不到这点.
多谢飞狐兄,这样也不是办法,最好是有海外关系的朋友帮忙打听一下就好了,
看这样行不行,能不能和中国驻菲律宾大使官联系一下,这样行不行?
返回列表