返回列表 回复 发帖

刚收到菲律宾眼科学院乌伊博士的回信!

Dear Yan Fa:

Ni Hao?  I am overseas Chinese and can speak some Mandarin but was born in the PHilippines.  My grandparents are from Fookien province.  

Stem cell treatment is a promising treatment that can potentially restore vision to patients with retinitis pigmentosa.  In answer to your questions:

1)  Takes several months after first injection to see effects.  All patients we have treated experienced  improvement in sight.  You would need to first come to Philippines to get your cells harvested.  Then 3 months later for first treatment then next 2 treatments after 6 and 12 months.  

2)  We accept all patients from Philippines and outside.  The treatment is very expensive, costs about USD 40-50,000 and includes harvesting, isolating, storing your stem cells,  3 stem cell treatments, and storage of your stem cells in a laboratory in Germany for 20 years.

3)  It can work for all types of retinitis pigmentosa.  Please do not hesitate to email me for more queries.  I am happy to help a fellow countryman.

Kind regards,

Harvey
Uy Dr. hello:
I am from China, uy Dr. hello:
I am from China's one patients with retinitis pigmentosa, the Philippine Academy of Ophthalmology in line to see the latest autologous stem cell treatment of retinal disease, do not know that this technology can treat me this type of disease,
1, the effects of this treatment of retinal disease, how? How long it takes to treat it?
2, can accept foreigners here, the treatment of such diseases you? If so how can charge?
3 This autologous stem cells for all have the effect of retinopathy?
I sincerely hope for your reply, thank you. One patients with retinitis pigmentosa, the Philippine Academy of Ophthalmology in line to see the latest autologous stem cell treatment of retinal disease, do not know that this technology can treat me this type of disease,
1, the effects of this treatment of retinal disease, how? How long it takes to treat it?
2, can accept foreigners here, the treatment of such diseases you? If so how can charge?
3 This autologous stem cells for all have the effect of retinopathy?
I sincerely hope for your reply, thank you.
麻烦风之燕子翻译一下哦
期待翻译要中文的英语看不懂
本帖最后由 sdc6666 于 2013-8-9 16:30 编辑

亲爱的燕发 我是海外的中国人,   干细胞治疗是一种很有前途的治疗,可以潜在的视网膜色素变性患者恢复视力。在回答你的问题: 1)第一次注射后,需要几个月的时间,看效果。所有患者对待我们已经得到了改善的迹象。您需要先来菲律宾收获您的细胞。然后,3个月后为未来2治疗6个月和12个月后的第一次治疗。   2)我们接受所有的病人从菲律宾和外面。治疗是非常昂贵的,约4-5万美元的成本,包括收割,隔离,储存干细胞,干细胞治疗3,储存干细胞在实验室在德国20年。 3),它可以适用于所有视网膜色素变性的类型。更多的查询,请不要犹豫,给我发电子邮件。
淘宝搜店铺  琪琪美淘小店二  叶黄素等护眼店铺 微信 sdc1129
亲爱的燕发: 倪浩?我是海外的中国人,能讲一些普通话,但在菲律宾出生。我的祖父母是从Fookien省   干细胞治疗是一种很有前途的治疗,可以潜在的视网膜色素变性患者恢复视力。在回答你的问题: 1)第一次注射后,需要几个月的时间,看效果。所有患者对待我们已经得到了改善的迹象。您需要先来菲律宾收获您的细胞。然后,3个月后为未来2治疗6个月和12个月后的第一次治疗。   2)我们接受所有的病人从菲律宾和外面。治疗是非常昂贵的,约4-5万美元的成本,包括收割,隔离,储存干细胞,干细胞治疗3,储存干细胞在实验室在德国20年。 3),它可以适用于所有视网膜色素变性的类型。更多的查询,请不要犹豫,给我发电子邮件。我很高兴来帮助同胞。 亲切的问候, 哈维
不好意思。发了两遍。google 翻译的能看懂大意
谢谢分享。
    第一效果不确切。第二。治不起。还是等待国内医院引进后再想办法治疗了。
坚持终归否极泰来.坚信高科技一定会带我走出困境.走向我梦想的远方...........
是的.在国外治疗不现实,.
但是那个新闻得到了证实,是真的?
把希望放在2014年!!!
返回列表